2. At Amazing Baby LLC we offer a free and subscription-based service to our service within our Amazing Baby App.
3. Subscriptions are available only via the App. Your subscription plans may be different based on location, promotions, affiliations and coupons
5. If you are using a paid subscription the subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your Amazing Baby subscription. You must cancel your subscription via the app to prevent being charged further. Subscription cancellation will be based on the day your subscription type ends. Example if you have a 1 Year subscription the subscription will end exactly 1 Year / 12 months / 365 days from the purchase date. Upon the termination of your paid subscription your data will be deleted within 3 months unless we are notified and contacted directly by the account owner, friend of family regarding the reason for the cancellation. Depending on the reason your account may be reinstated to provide family with access to your Amazing Baby content and Future Content.
6. These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or another similar App Store.
7. An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Amazing Baby LLC
8. In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider.
8.3. You must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues You experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests
9. Subscriptions purchased directly from the Amazing.Baby website are managed by us and 3rd party online payment providers.
10. All Amazing Baby Website Purchases are processed securely via various secure third party payment gateway providers, including but not limited to Stripe, Apple, PayPal or directly with the App store payment solution company. Please refer to each payment solution providers terms and conditions for more detailed questions regarding payments.
11. Under no instance do not store Your credit card details. All payments are managed over SSL and are PCI-Compliant.
12. Subject to any free trial or free subscription type, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to your full subscription.
13. Paid subscriptions to the Amazing Baby App will be auto-renewed based on the subscription package you select.
14. Please always keep your payment details up to date within the app store profile to ensure your account remains active. Failure to update your information may cause your account to be deleted due to lack of payment. Account detail is saved only for a limited time if payment failure occures. Please contact us if there are any issues regarding the account owner we should know of.
14.1. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method at the nominated payment type be it monthly or yearly;
14.2. If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason, We may suspend or cancel or delete your subscription until payment is made in full.
15. We reserve the right to wave, postpone, or change the subscription fees from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
15.1. In that event We will give you reasonable notice of no less than 2 weeks of the variation before it will come into effect; and
15.2. If you do not cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation in our fee structure.
16. Your Amazing Baby subscription may have a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of subscription sign up.
18. We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
19. We may at any time stop the free trial option and either close or upgrade your account. If you close your account all information will be deleted and will not be stored.
20. Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
21. From time to time may offer special promotions, offers or coupons directly through Amazing Baby or through third parties, subject to and on terms and conditions separate to those of Amazing Baby. It is Your will be responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions prior to utilizing any code or promotional offer.
22. Any trial offers or subscriptions offer will rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled in some instances where a free trial promotion is offered with a paid subscription requirement this will clearly be stated if required.
23. You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
24. Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period based on the subscription time frame you purchased. For those who purchased a yearly subscription for example you will be charged for a year and would have to wait for that year (365 days) period to be completed before your subscription is cancelled. Once a charge for a subscription has been made there will be no refund for that subscription.
25. After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the Amazing Baby App for the remainder of Your billing period.
26. To cancel your subscription login to your Amazing Baby App. Go to your profile and click on subscription and cancel. You may also contact us via email at email@example.com
26.1. If you subscribed via the iOS app or Android app, you will need to cancel your subscription via the relevant App Store, such as the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
27. If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
28. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, or mistaken purchases, health conditions, or any similar reason or event.
28. For support enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
30. The laws in force in Delaware, USA
The App collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you ("PII"); and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you use the App or that you provide us ("non-PII").
(1) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"): Our definition of PII includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, baby’s sex, phone number, address, baby's name, due date, and baby's date of birth. The data is collected from the user in-app. As a general policy, we require your email address, phone number and name when registering for your account. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit PII in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our App. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name and email address, in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our App. Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., age and name). Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Website.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("non-PII"): Our definition of non-PII is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-PII can include certain PII that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your PII. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access our Website. We may also receive non-PII from third party sources. This information can include, but is not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, general geographic information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, search terms, other applications you have downloaded, and information about the way you use the App.
(2) Non-PII: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze use of our App, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our App or services. We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your Non-PII with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that none of this information will personally identify or otherwise be tangibly associated with you.
(1) Email and Push Notification Communications: Your email address or cell phone may be used for push or sms notifications, we may communicate with you via email, push or sms notification. You may "opt out" of receiving future email communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included in most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(2) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the PII and non-PII we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
(3) Extraordinary Circumstances: We reserve the right to disclose any PII or Non-PII about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our App, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our App users or the general public.
(4) Your California Privacy Rights: Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain PII as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. Requests are limited to one per calendar year. If you wish to take advantage of and believe you are entitled to the rights afforded under California, your request must attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. We will comply with California law where applicable. You may request the information in writing at email@example.com.
(6) Children: The features, programs, promotions and other aspects of our App requiring the submission of PII are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with PII, he/she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. In the unfortunate event that your PII (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.
● You can request complete removal of all your data (PII and Non-PII), at any point. One must email email@example.com with the request and all data will be permanently deleted (this includes any data shared with third party applications).
BLOG Amazing Baby Blog